Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forever 21: DC Grand Opening!!

This Saturday was the grand opening of DC's first Forever 21 (there are tons in the metro area but none actually in the District). All customers got 10% off, which in F21 terms is a lot. It's located in the Woodies Building at 1025 F Street NW if you want to go!

As much as I'm into F21's clothes, I was more impressed by the workers' style. They were incredibly creative and bold - I loved them! I also ran into a customer or two who looked beautifully put-together. Get inspired!




Sankara Xasha Ture McCain
Hair bow: F21, Dress: F21, Shoes: F21, Bangles: F21, Blazer: MNG Suit, Glasses: StevieBoi.


Ahh, just bought her shoes from Urban!







1 comment:

Inside said...

I really love your blog and your posts :)

come see mine

maryshowroom.blogspot.com

i follow you, you follow me??