Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Red Velvet [my style]

I love all the velvet I've seen on the runways, but obviously can't pull off floor-length velvet gowns. I found this precious jacket at a thrift store for $3.99 and had to get it!

I've gotten insanely into Mad Men over the past few weeks. My roommates and I started watching Season 1 two weeks ago and now we're on 3. So. Addictive.









Jacket - thrifted
Top - Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Ring - flea market

11 comments:

Mariana said...

i really love your ring!

Umut said...

velvet <3 so chic;))

Kenziefaith said...

Those shoes are awesome! I love love love them. Cute outfit :)

www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

jungleworldcitizen said...

Beautiful find and awesome price :)
Can you believe I haven't given in to the Mad Men phenomenon yet? I don't know how long I'll be able to resist, though, lol.

Have a lovely week!

http://jungleworldcitizen.blogspot.com/

Beverley said...

cute cute velvet jacket! love the way you're wearing it. i'm tempted to start watching mad men, all my friends are nuts about it! ... hmmmmm

http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

The blazer is kickin'! And I really love the oxfords, too!
Kristina J.

Mavy said...

You are so photogenic! PS: Adore the shoes! =)

xo Mavy
http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

tess said...

You are so pretty! :-)

Jana and Vanessa said...

Lovely outfit! Really liking those shoes and the jacket. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
All the best
Midnight Couture Girls

kattarzyna said...

Your shoes are so cute !

Katie said...

LOVE this jacket! Great find - great price... just how I love it! :)