Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bellissima Firenze!

Ciao! So begins my first post from Florence, Italy! or Europe at all for that matter. In case you didn't know, I'm studying abroad at Studio Arts Center International in Florence, taking graphic design and art history classes. Also, I'm here at the same time as the Sartorialist since for a men's fashion week - exciting!! My apartment in Firenze is fantastic - we overlook the Duomo and the bell tower and the baptistry, we have beautiful tall ceilings, a great kitchen and of course, wifi. I love my roommates, too. We all click so well. I was sitting next to a girl on my flight from Paris to Florence, Lizzy, whom I shared a cab with, and she ended up being one my roommates! What are the odds?? Also, the weather is beautiful, it being in the 50s.

Only negatives so far? My luggage didn't arrive until yesterday because it got lost in the Paris airport. And our apartment is very chilly and drafty at night. However, I don't want to end on a bad note so here are some photos from the past few days:





Coat: Ralph Lauren
Scarf: flea market
Jeans:AG Adriano Goldschmied
Purse: thrift
Boots: F21





Anne, one of my fellow classmates and one of her great outfits:






Classy Italians:












My roommates and I:








More later because I have so much going on and it's 4 am here. Buona notte!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cool morgan! I love your candid shots of the townspeople (I feel so retro saying that) and you and your roommates look adorable!

xoxo

Aria said...

I love Anne's coat!

Unknown said...

I am so jelous. Your life sounds brilliant! :)

Little Tree Vintage said...

love the carousel and style photos! so great!

Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

Oh Italy... It's one of my favourites! Thanks for the pictures!

Chris said...

Wow what stunning pictures, some of your best yet. The urban environment looks so vibrant!
Btw if you were following, I moved and it screwed up your news feed, feel free to follow again if you'd like: http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/ x will deffo be back for more pics like this!

Wise Rabbit Says said...

these pictures are great ! looks so much fun !
i would love you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

theisiwayoflife {isi} said...

loving the pictures !!!

Neekoh said...

What perfect timing! Enjoy your stay in Italy. I definitely look forward to seeing the adventures :)

XXo,
Neekoh

Camille said...

those photos are superbes i love it